Geolocation system Type 5 RECOVERY: Advanced LTE terminal with its secondary back-up tracker
Here’s how it works: The LTE terminal functions as a standard device, connected like any typical tracking unit. Simultaneously, the secondary backup tracker operates autonomously, conducting regular checks for the primary tracker’s presence through a LE Bluetooth connection. If a disconnection is detected, the secondary backup tracker seamlessly takes over and promptly notifies you of the disconnection.
- Reliable 4G connection with fallback to 3G network.
- Read vehicle CANBUS data.
- Secondary tracker operates without an external power source.
- Easy connection of accessories.
- Pulse inputs for reading fuel flow meter data.
- Remote update.
- Simple and easy to use.