Geolocation system Type 5 RECOVERY: Advanced LTE terminal with its secondary back-up tracker
The geolocation system Type 5 RECOVERY is composed of a main tracker and a backup secondary tracker. The advantage of this system is to find a stolen vehicle even if the main tracker is deactivated, thanks to the autonomous secondary tracker which can be hidden anywhere in the vehicle.
Operation is simple. The LTE terminal is a classic device connected like any tracking unit. The secondary back-up tracker is totally autonomous. It checks at regular intervals for the presence of the main tracker via a LE Bluetooth connection. If the latter is disconnected, the secondary back-up tracker takes over and warns of the disconnection of the main tracker.
- Reliable 4G connection with fallback to 3G network.
- Read vehicle CANBUS data.
- Secondary tracker operates without an external power source.
- Easy connection of accessories.
- Pulse inputs for reading fuel flow meter data.
- Remote update.
- Simple and easy to use.